I usually post on Saturdays, but this is a different and special kind of post.
I have been nominated by the amazing Erin Goddard (Baby Steps) to receive the Versatile Blogger award. And I must say it is such a joy and an honor to be recognized by your fellow bloggers! So, thank you so much for this, Erin!
Erin’s blog has some out-of-the-box ideas for co-parenting and growing together as a couple and a family. She is also the nicest and kindest (and probably the smartest, given her love for math) person you will ever meet. So, make sure to check her blog out!
About the award
The Versatile Blogger award is a way of bringing recognition to bloggers who create versatile, inspirational, and enjoyable content. When nominating a blogger, you put into consideration the effort they put into the writing and the uniqueness of the subjects covered.
Rules of the award
- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Include a shout-out to the blogger who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly for the Versatile Blogger award.
7 facts about me
I am not entirely sure what kind of facts I should be posting here. So, here is some random stuff that no one really needs to know.
- I know this can cause a lot of frowns, but I do not like cats. (And I’m being delicate in my expression here when I say “don’t like”; my feelings are quite more aggressive than that.)
- I was born left-handed, but not anymore.. (thanks, Mom!)
- Arabic is my first language. (Adding this because I’m not sure if it’s obvious or not.)
- I have never been on a train.
- I love food. All of it. (But I can’t eat most of it because I have one angry stomach here!)
- This may or may not cause more frowns, but I haven’t watched any (an episode or a film) of the following: Harry Potter, Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, or Star Trek.
- Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch.
List of 10 bloggers I nominate
The blogs below (in no particular order) are ones I genuinely enjoy reading and believe they so deserve to receive such nomination. They are run by bloggers who are obviously passionate about creating the best content for their blogs.
So, without further ado, here are the nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award..
(And the Oscar goes to…)
Sorry, this post is sharing more facts than it should.
- Megan @ Ginger Mom and Company
- Isa @ Isa Lilo
- Jenny @ Jenny In Neverland
- Andrew @ Excuse My Thai
- Ellie @ Ellie’s London
- A. Jackson @ AMisanthrope
- Jordanne @ Of A Glasgow Girl
- Katie @ From the Desk Of Katie
- Alex @ The Mini Smallholder
- Bexa @ Hello Bexa
Again, thank you Erin!
Till the next awards season, happy days!